At OrthoZone, our mission is to ensure that patients receive the most advanced care. Our office regularly attends seminars and conferences devoted to new treatments, new technologies, and excellent patient care practices. With patient care as our top priority, this is our commitment to you.
We create a friendly and warm atmosphere so that our patients know we truly care about their experience at every appointment. When our patients walk through the door, they are part of the OrthoZone family!
How can we make you smile?
- Our energy and commitment to making orthodontic care a pleasant and memorable experience are evident throughout our office.
- We are a sports-themed orthodontic practice dedicated to helping you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile that gives you the self-esteem and confidence you deserve!
- We have a reputation for being on time with your appointments, friendly, professional, and family-oriented.
- We constantly strive for the best results for our patients, which also means we are dedicated to researching and employing the latest technology in the orthodontic field. Our technical advances provide multiple benefits for our patients, including faster, more accurate diagnoses, and faster, more comfortable treatment.
- Our orthodontic treatment options mean very little without a competent, qualified staff to deliver them. That’s why we take pride in our professional and courteous staff. Our staff members have multiple certifications, and continue to improve and update their many skills through continuing education throughout the year.
- We are customer-oriented, and work hard to make sure you feel comfortable and at-home in our office!
As a kids and teens orthodontic practice, OrthoZone is well known in the Kennesaw, Dallas, Woodstock, Hiram, and Marietta community! Dr. Singleton has been in private practice and making beautiful smiles since 2003. We look forward to making beautiful smiles for your family, too!